The following are some shots from the pinhole cameras that I made.
This is a giant bronze cat that was not far from our dormitories. He's about as tall as I am.


This is at the entrance of a famous park called Parc Guell. It was designed by Gaudi. This is kind of a wierd picture, but I like it.

This is a shot I took with the Chufi horchata camera (my favorite camera). It is a view of the Sagrada Familia, a cathedral that has been in the process of construction for like 100 years. The cathedral was absolutely amazing. I'll put up some more shots of it later.

This is a picture of the 3 cameras that I made. It was taken by the center camera in a mirror. The exposure was like an hour!

This is me and my crazy fellow artists right before we gave a presentation at a school called Metafora (metaphor, for the non-spanish speakers out there).
I was going to put some pictures of me dancing, but I can't figure out how to put them down here. The pictures always go to the top. Anyway, I'll put them on a later post. Peace out.
1 comment:
Awesome! So you go by Buffy now? Well, Buffy, those were pretty cool shots and I'm glad you've got a blog.
Post a Comment