The following are a pictures of my 3 hermit crabs. I've been told that if I can keep them alive (which I've successfully done for about 5 months now) then I'll be ready for bigger and better things (like marriage and family). Unfortunately I killed two hermit crabs before I had my 5 months of success with these three. I still think it was Shelly's and Elise's fault, but that is a story for another time.
This is Peter.

This is James.

And this is John. John is the biggest of the three and happens to be a slightly different variety of hermit crab. He's a strawberry hermit crab.
2 comments:
very nice steve. welcome to the world of blogging. did you know i have one? bryanchild.blogspot.com check me out! hope things are super in SA!
They're kind of cute. Not as cute as a wife and kids, but I'm glad that you're in training for that. Good luck with that. I don't think I'm ready for a hermit crab. Is there another way of preparing myself for marriage?
Post a Comment